RETURNS & EXCHANGES
***Note there will be a $15 Re-stocking fee if you choose to return your item that have been shipped out. The restocking fee will be taken out of your refund request. There is no exception on this restocking fee. Restocking fee does not apply to exchanges.
EXCHANGES OR STORE CREDIT
ONLINE EXCHANGE OR REFUND POLICY
Exchange or Refund is permitted only on regular price merchandise within 7 days (Canada and U.S.) or 10 days (Outside Canada and the U.S.) from the date you receive your order. Any item eligible for exchange or refund must be accompanied by the original tags. In addition, they cannot be worn, damaged, altered or washed. Sale items are a FINAL SALE. We do not accept exchanges or refunds on any accessories such as scarves, sunglasses, lingerie, bathing suits, purses and jewelry. Promotional merchandise is subject to the same regulations as sale items. Exchanges made within the required time of receiving your merchandise will be inspected for approval, and you will be notified once the exchange has been processed. Please allow up to 10 days for this process to be completed. Exchange or refund requests on sale merchandise will not be accepted.
Any items sent back without authorization will not be accepted and sent back at owner's expense. If the item is not accepted back by the post office, items will be held at the store until they are picked up or payment for reshipment is received.
HOW TO EXCHANGE MERCHANDISE IN STORE
Regular priced merchandise can be returned for exchange to our boutique in person at 7181 Yonge St, Unit# 17, L3T 0C7, Thornhill ON, Canada.
Bring the item to a sales associate along with your invoice. If all exchange requirements are successfully met, the sales associate will then initiate the exchange or store credit process for you immediately. Either you will leave the store with the exchanged merchandise, or receive a credit to use at your convenience.
HOW TO EXCHANGE MERCHANDISE BY MAIL
Follow these steps if you would like to make a return:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Once we receive this email, we will reply with a Return Authorization number (RA#)
- Make sure item(s) are securely packaged.
- Make sure that there are no other shipping or tracking labels attached to your package.
- Use a trackable , pre paid and insured shipping method through Canada Post, USPS or your local postal service provider. We cannot accept COD packages.
- Include your Return Authorization number (RA#) on the return label. Mail your package to: BLKSHEEP, 7181 Yonge St, Unit# 17, L3T 0C7, Thornhill, ON, Canada.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or stolen while in transit.
- We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your items. This cost is non-refundable.
- We strongly recommend that you save your return tracking number until you have been notified that we have completed your refund.
- We are not responsible for any additional charges/customs upon return. The amount charged will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Any items sent back without authorization will not be accepted and sent back at owners expense. If the item is not accepted back by the post office, items will be held at the store until they are picked up or payment for reshipment is received.
We are here to help. If you have any questions please call us at +1 905-597-2290 or email us at email@example.com