- If item is picked up in store you will be eligible for a full refund within 7 days of purchase with a $10 restocking fee applied.
- If item is shipped to you, you will be eligible for a refund within 7 days of receiving the product however, a $15 re-stocking fee will be taken if free shipping was given at checkout
- For pick-up orders, you will be emailed once your item(s) are packed and ready for you, you have 7 days from that day for a full refund, store credit or exchange. However, full refunds will require a $10 restocking fee.
- All regular priced merchandise will have a return tag attached, this tag must remain on the garments in order for any exchange, store credit or refund to take place
- All Sales items, as well as bodysuits, beauty products and accessories are FINAL SALE, no exceptions
- Promotional merchandise is FINAL SALE. Any promotional sales offered online will only be eligible for an exchange of size, if the size needed is available.
- International Orders are FINAL SALE at this time
IN STORE POLICY
- All dresses, bodysuits, accessories and beauty products are FINAL SALE.
Exchange or Store Credit is permitted only on regular price merchandise within 14 days in Canada ONLY Any item eligible for exchange or store credit must be accompanied by the original tags. In addition, they cannot be worn, damaged, altered or washed. Sale items are a FINAL SALE. We do not accept exchanges or store credit on any accessories such as breast tape, nipple stickers, lingerie, bodysuits, bathing suits, jewelry and anything under our beauty tab. Promotional merchandise is subject to the same regulations as sale items. Exchanges made within the required time of receiving your merchandise will be inspected for approval, and you will be notified once the exchange has been processed. Please allow up to 5 days for this process to be completed. Exchange or store credit requests on sale merchandise will not be accepted.
Any items sent back without authorization will not be accepted and sent back at owner's expense. If the item is not accepted back by the post office, items will be held at the store until they are picked up or payment for reshipment is received.
Gift cards are NOT apart of any promotions and are subject to cancelation if one is applied.
HOW TO EXCHANGE/RETURN MERCHANDISE IN STORE
Regular priced merchandise can be returned for exchange to our boutique in person at 7181 Yonge St, Unit# 17, L3T 0C7, Thornhill ON, Canada.
Please email with your request prior to bringing the item in. If all exchange/return requirements are successfully met, the sales associate will then initiate the return, exchange or store credit process for you immediately.
HOW TO INITIATE RETURN MERCHANDISE BY MAIL
Follow these steps if you would like to make a return:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within (3) days from the delivery date with your Full name & order number
2. Once we receive this email, we will reply with a Return Authorization number (RA#)
- This RA# is required for packages being returned by mail.
- No package will be processed without an RA#
- Make sure item(s) are securely packaged.
- Make sure that there is no other shipping or tracking labels attached to your package.
- Use a trackable, pre-paid and insured shipping method through Canada Post, or your local postal service provider.
- We cannot accept COD packages.
- Include your Return Authorization number (RA#) on the return label.
- Mail your package to: BLK SHEEP, 7181 Yonge St, Unit# 17, L3T 0C7, Thornhill, ON, Canada.
3. Return must be dropped off at the post office within 7 days of receiving your item
4. Returned merchandise will be thoroughly examined to make sure the item:
a) Has the return tag attached
b) is unused, unworn and is in original condition
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or stolen while in transit.
- We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your items. This cost is non-refundable.
- We strongly recommend that you save your return tracking number until you have been notified that we have completed your refund.
Any items sent back without authorization will not be accepted and sent back at owners expense. If the item is not accepted back by the post office, items will be held at the store until they are picked up or payment for reshipment is received.
BLKSHEEP is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers information. This statement is intended to outline the purpose of collecting personal information as well as the manner in which we collect and use it.
The information collected by BLKSHEEP will only be information that is willingly provided to us. Such information (name, phone number, address, postal code, email address) will usually be provided at your time of purchase. Any information stored in our database will be reviewed only by members of our staff and will not under any circumstances be disclosed to members outside of the company, except as required by law. The Information that Blk Sheep will maintain on your behalf will be a detailed record of your store purchases as well as any contact information that you willingly provide us. The purpose of collecting such information is to better provide you with promotions, updates and events within BLKSHEEP that may be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent for us to use or store your personal information at any time by simply letting any member of our staff know through email, telephone, or in person.
Your order will be charged in Canadian Dollars (CAD), and will appear as BLKSHEEP on your credit card statement. Please note that your issuing bank may charge a small fee to convert currency if you are not a resident of Canada. of which BLKSHEEP has no control over. By purchasing at BLKSHEEP, you accept any additional charges incurred by currency conversion and your bank/credit card.
BLKSHEEP is not responsible for any duties incurred during the shipping process.
For any other inquiries please call us directly at +1 (905) 597-2290 or email us at email@example.com.
*Note there will be a $15 Re-stocking fee if you choose to return your items that have been shipped out. The restocking fee will be taken out of your refund request. There is no exception on this restocking fee. Restocking fee does not apply to exchanges.
If an item is dirty or damaged the cost to repair will be deducted.
Our Shipping Policies:
We process orders Tuesday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received on weekdays after 3pm ET, on weekends or holidays will begin processing the next business day. Shipping times may also vary due to the availability of our merchandise.
Shipping options and rates
All BLKSHEEP packages are shipped via Canada Post or Same-Day Delivery within GTA with a separate courier. Please allow 1 - 2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- $15 flat rate shipping on orders under $125 within Canada (2-7 business days)
- $19 flat rate shipping on orders under $350 within the U.S. (3-10 business days)
- $65 flat rate on International orders (Countries outside Canada and the U.S. Time varies upon location)
- In any event an item is returned BLKSHEEP is not responsible for mailing the package out again, customer must arrange pick up or shipment for the item
For express shipping please contact us.